Microblading is a semi-permanent technique achieving hyper-realistic eyebrows in which hairstrokes are drawn on using a disposable microblading tool where pigment is filled beneath the surface layer of the skin.
Who’s it for? Microblading is perfect for anyone looking to achieve realistic natural & fuller looking semi-permanent eyebrows.
Microblading & Shading Combo
Microblading & Shading Combo is the ultimate look for those who don’t have many natural brows or are looking to change their shape. It’s achieved using a mixture of two techniques where microblading hair strokes are placed on the front and around the border of the brows to give them a new naturally defined look.
Ombré brows uses a small machine to place extremely thin dots of pigment into the skin resulting in a soft natural look perfect for anyone who loves a structured and soft-shaded brow pencil look.
Lip Tint (Lip tattoo) is designed to enhance the natural colour and shape of your lips. Using a method called pixelating, the artist deposits small, undetectable dots of pigment to line and shade your lips.
meet our artist
Thao, or as many of you know her as TT, has been a Senior Beauty Therapist for over 7 years before further developing her skills and becoming a fully certified Cosmetic Tattoo Artist.
TT completed an extensive 6-month long program covering various skin types, eyebrow shapes & hair patterns, hygiene standards, pigment types & colour matching.
Since graduating TT has remained busy fine-tuning her craft and is now excited to offer her full range of Cosmetic Tattoo services at Gee Beauty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Expect From My Appointment?
We start with a consultation. We call this the “AAA” where TT is all about asking, addressing and advising.
• Asking about your medical history, preferences, and goals for your procedure.
• Addressing any concerns she or you may have.
• Advising her professional opinion on what will and wont work for you and your skin type.
The initial appointment is 3-4hrs including a final consult covering exactly the look you’re wanting from aesthetic goals, shape, thickness & colour. We then draw out a brow shape to match your facial features and when you’re happy we numb the brows (optional) for 30 mins and the actual tattoo process takes roughly 1.5-2.5 hours.
A Perfection session is highly advised to be booked 4-6 weeks after the initial appointment. This is when we touch up any hairstrokes that have faded and if needed add more strokes or add more pigment to patch areas. It is common for 15% of the hairstrokes/ pigment to fade more in some spots than others which is why we strongly suggest your perfecting session.
Does it hurt?
Pain during the treatment is different for each person but it is compared to the feeling of plucking your own eyebrows. We use numbing cream (if desired) and add anaesthetic during the procedure to keep discomfort at a low. It is normal for the area to be a bit sore & tender for the day of & the following few days.
Can you touch up my already tattooed Brows?
We can, but if you have had the tattoo done by another artist there are a few things to consider;
• If the brows were performed by an artist outside of GEE Beauty you will be charged at full price.
• The work will need to have faded almost completely for us to apply our work over the top without it affecting the overall look of the brows.
• You may be required to have the pigment removed via laser treatments prior to us going ahead with the procedure.
• If your brows have faded near where we require, we can do a manual removal of the pigment which will remove up to 40% of the pigment to further lighten the appearance of your brows (In this case, extra charges may apply).
When will I need to touch them up?
You can come in for your touch up whenever you feel the need to! Outside of your perfecting 6 week touch up, we offer touch ups at 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 18-24 months. If your brows have faded almost fully, we may consider a touch up as a fresh set and the full price may apply.
Am I Suitable For Cosmetic Tattooing?
Am I Suitable For Cosmetic Tattooing?
Cosmetic Tattooing may not suit you if:
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have diabetes
• Taking blood thinning medications
• Have had botox or fillers or chemical peels in the past month
• Have problems with healing of scars/keloid scars
• Allergic to lidocaine
• Using Accutane
If any of these apply, please call or book in your consultation appointment to discuss further.